Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ocular Athletics

Bloggers by JCM

I don't see the point of whiling away hours of unprofitable boredom by hours of unprofitable blogging. But then it might be the grownup equivalent of video gaming. Either way , I don't see the point. But if I started a blog it would be called "Bloggermort" (as in Voldemort). My older sister is urging Ken to start a blog called "Trickie's Musings." But my brain has encountered a block and is now wandering the unending possibilities of cheese. See you later.


Adam's offering:

You are probably thinking, "Oh,NO!" or "Why me?" but hello it's me again and what's more, on the same boring subject...how depressing. But, I hope you have the decency to read this page of boredom and complaint. But I am trying hard to tell if not show you what I think about. Like right now I just thought of another pointless title for a pointless book which as you could half guess is about me. Hey, maybe if I get enough of these I'll put them in a book, maybe several.(but it's okay if you do, you don't have to read it) So all I need is a lot of names for them. This one is "Brains I Never Had and Probably Never Will." Now we are out of that subject. Isn't it a relief? Look at the weather outside. Well, of course, you can't see what it's like. I will try to relay it to you, here goes. It's quite dreary outside, the left-over snow from the three feet we had is just the banks now. The grass that shows is covered in a white layer of frost. That about covers it, it was nice torturing you. See you later.

1 comment:

The Bookworm said...

Like the idea that blogging is what you do when too old for video games!