Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Not Back to School Day

Until recently a friend hosted a Not Back to School picnic on the first day of public school. Alas, she moved to Texas and I am not so good at organizing things. We are celebrating not going back to school in a quiter way. The twin hobbits are small game hunting with their dad who happens to have today off. Little Hobbit (well, not so little Hobbit as he turned 12 a couple of weeks ago!) and I will spend the morning puttering about the yard looking for interesting bugs. I hope eveyone has enjoyed not going back to school this September!

1 comment:

The Bookworm said...

Little Hobbit cannot be twelve!!!!! (Though a Hannah is 13 I suppose he must be). Giant twins, a 12 yo and a grandson ... Where did the time go??? I think is may be time to update your blog photo ;)