If your take a step into our house and enter a certain bedroom you will see many things which include a faded blue rug, and two homemade bunk beds pushed into the corners. The beds are slept in and used for the storage of fondly cared for stuffed animals.
By one of these bunks is a large dresser. Two crates are placed on their sides and used as transportable shelves.Between them is an old shoe box which holds an uncountable number of audio tapes. CDs are neatly organized on top. Placed in front of all this is a folded Jacob's ladder. Seated on top is a little toy musician looking sternly ahead. We call him Beethoven. He spends most of his time here, alone, if no ladybugs visit, and he doesn't fall. If he gets bored I do not know. I haven't asked him. But I would think not because sometimes...he goes on adventures. To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment