It's turned into sick week here at the Hobbit Homeschool. Swine flu is still the most probably diagnosis. It's not so bad. Headache and fever followed by sore throat and cough. And no energy which is very unusual around here! We've been watching alot of movies--The Return of the King, Ivanhoe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, 300 Spartans, and Raiders of the Lost Ark.
Alarmingly, I'm actually liking this! No dividing fractions or getting our declension endings right! I've caught up with a few (okay, more than a few!) blogs, tackled a couple of house keeping chores I've been putting off (or how thick is the algae in this fish tank??)started online Christmas shopping...I would think we have the makings of unschoolers if I thought the low energy would last but I know soon enough they will be clammering for stuff to do. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the quiet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope the flu stays mild and your down time lasts long enough but not too long ;). And at least you have got it over with.
Post a Comment