Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ocular Athletics

A Lego
by Joe

Today I am writing about a lego. There are many types of legos. I am writing about the most common, an eight dot brick. This type of lego has two rows of four dots. It is about one centimeter tall and one and a half inches wide and half an inch thick. On the bottom are three holes big enough for a dot to go into. You use them for building things like towers, spaceships, cars, etc. I like to build spaceships and boats. Right now, I am building a ship.


A Dog
by Adam

A dog is man's best friend as you probably know if you have one. It can be a life saver, a friend to play with, or a guard, although I would not train it to be a guard. A dog needs company, it needs people around. If it is not treated carefully it becomes mean and will bite. So treat a like like a friend you can play with. There are hundreds of different kinds of dogs from the St. Bernard to a poodle. People often say a dog is the mortal enemy of a cat but that is not true. My dog, who is a Golden Retriever and very playful,(although a little lazy because we don't take him out enough)and named Zeus and the cat, Frodo get along very well. In fact, they are the best of chums. I wish I could say that Frodo was our friend too but he seems to have a cold heart for everyone except Zeus. Most dogs are worth having around. Do you have one? If you don't, bring the topic up with your mom or dad. They may want one too. I will see you next time I do a report. I may do cats or maybe something much more complicated. Until then, see you.

No comments: