Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ocular Athletics

Yes, it's the first Ocular Athletic Thursday of the new school year!! Here are today's offerings...

A Book

Books are an endless source of entertainment, and they are good for your reading skills. I do not know how writers get all the patience to write a book, I mean, they all have to write page after page of long words and when you finish one page it's off to the next page. A book can be big or small, thick or thin, fact or fiction. (Man, that did run on like a song.) I like books about myth and legend, but I like best of all books about dragons.

P.Took

A Key by Samwise Gamgee

Today,dear reader, I am writing about a key. Just a small aluminum key. There is no design on it. It is about one inch long and about one centimeter wide with a rectangular hole in the middle. It unlocks a Viking treasure chest!

No comments: