Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What I'm reading...

I've been reading alot of articles from the ChesterBelloc Mandate blog to help me form my own Catholic conscience which is sadly warped by a life lived in modern day USA and not say....Merry Olde England of Chaucer's day. I admit I'm fussed with things at my local "faith community". We use to have a parish but no more. Our priest announced at mass that we had set the record in the diocese and possibly the whole Unites States for the most mass schedule changes in two years. Wow, I'm so proud. He would also like to start a liturgical dance troupe. Can you imagine St. Thomas Becket asking King Henry II if his daughters would like to join the new liturgical dance troupe at Canterbury Cathedral?? Me neither.
Here are some of the articles I've been reading How to Form a Catholic Mind
The Home as Spiritual Defense
Seven Keys to a Christian Home
Chesterton, Belloc and the Academy

No comments: